Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day

My favorite part about turkey day is bein with family. But the last two years since my Aunt married her new husband it has gotten weirder and weirder. I love her dearly but she drives me bonkers. This year we went down to my Grandpa's which was fun, it's always good to see him. I did a whole lot of nothin this weekend, but I believe my body was in need of the rest it got. I got to walk around Temple square with my parents and some other relatives, which was awesome cause my mom hadn't been there for twenty years and the lights were gorgeous and the spirit was awesome. I love bein around family on Holy ground and the spirit that is there. The best part is that my family seems to be gettin closer and closer to spirit, which means they are closer and closer to becomin active again. I am very thankful for the gospel and all it has done for me in my life, also for all my family, both blood and branch family, all my great friends that help me and the spirit that each one of you brings into my life. Thanks again

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cody!!! I think you're awesome, and I too love the lights at temple square. I want to go down so badly and see them this year, but I don't think I will be able to. Love your thoughts in your blog. You're awesome!
Also, I hope your aunt doesn't read this blog! ;)