Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowboard season

So it finally snowed which makes me very happy. I have been waiting for snowboard season since somewhere in the neighborhood of July. I love snowboarding it gets me out and bein physical along with bein in nature. Which makes me feel closer to God. I may seem a bit selfish when I pray for snow, but it serves a dual purpose, we get lots of it to fill the reservoirs and water crops and on top of that I get to play in it. Besides snowboardin is my one true love, when girls don't seem interested or I am lookin in the wrong places it never fails me, a good day of snowboardin will make me feel all better. I get the luxoury of havin the last two weeks of the year off and I will more than likely be spendin lots of time up on the hill at Kelly Canyon playin on my days off and learnin more for the ski patrol stuff. I get out in the mountains and I just clear my head and really don't think about anythin else, it is such a stress reliever I love it. More or less when it comes to women I am a chicken, especially if I like em. The problem is the ones I get interested in always tend to disappear before I even figure out what the heck I am doin. But whatever, back to snowboardin. I have been boardin for about 8 to 10 years now and only the last few have I really gotten good. I now can carve, I enjoy jumps, ridin through trees, gettin into semi sketchy stuff, still don't care much for the park. I love a good fresh powder day, it feels like your floatin through the clouds when you are glidin through it. I am stoked for this season, I get to ride with a bunch of guys from the patrol that I have never ridden with before, which is cool cause it is fun to ride with new people cause they can push ya to learn and become better each time you ride and push your limits. Basically this winter if you wanna find me I will probably be on the mountain playin in the snow. Talk to ya all later.

No comments: