Sunday, December 7, 2008

Testimony

Today was fast and testimony meeting in church and I argued with myself as a I always do when there are blank spaces of time. I do this because I really don't like speakin in front of people. So I figured I would post my testimony on my blog. I know without a doubt that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church, I also know that the Book of Mormon is true and that there is a Prophet of God on the earth today and he is President Thomas S Monson. I know that God and Jesus Christ love each and everyone of us, I also know that the greatest gift/tool/weapon whatever you want to call it that each and everyone of us possess is Love. I have seen many great changes happen to people, includin me cause someone has taken the time to show some kind of love for another. I love each and every person in my life, all different kinds wether it be the love of a good friend, of a son, of a brother or different ways. I know that God sends us angels and miracles all the time, some of the angels we can't see others are friends or family members or just some random person you met, the miracles he sends vary from great to small but they are all there. I know this is the true gospel of Christ and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

Marci said...

That is a sweet idea Cody. Thanks for sharing :)