Sunday, December 21, 2008

Faith, Hope, And Love

In church today the sunday school lesson was on faith, for some reason the song by Alan Jackson popped in my head. Hence the reason for the name of this blog. Faith, Hope, and love are some good things He gave us, but the greatest is love. I really think all three of them go hand in hand. Faith is believing without seeing, which in turn gives us hope. Love is just a generally great thing and awesome tool. I mean how crappy would life be if we didn't have any of the three of them? I have found that my life goes so much smoother when I have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, which in turn helps me to continue to hope for better things. All the love that is around me is awesome, I have some of the coolest friends a guy could ask for and I can feel the love that is there, I have a very loving family, and on top of all of that I have a Heavenly father and His Son that I know both love me very much. I couldn't ask for a better branch presidency all three of them love each and everyone of us in the branch like we were their kids. This time of year is great cause everyone seems to have more faith, hope, and love for those around us. Hopefully more people can take and live the entire year like they do Christmas time. I hope all of my friends and family know that I love them and they mean a ton to me. Merry Christmas Ya'll

No comments: