Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Intentions

I always wonder why do good intentions end up flopping. Ya start somethin out with good intentions and it all seems to go wrong. I am tryin to be a good example for those close to me and then get told I am tryin to push people away because I am gettin to religious. I don't want to push people away especially my family, they mean the world to me I want more than anything for my family to be sealed for time and all eternity. I can't imagine livin forever without my mama or my papa, that would just stink. I know how I feel when people try to push things on me and I don't think I am tryin to push the church on my family, but maybe I am and I just need to back off. I am gonna do my best to not push it on them, I think they are closer than they have been in years and I know it takes time. It took quite a bit of time for me to get to where I am and how I feel about Christ, the church, life and everything else. I know I would be lost if I didn't have Him in my life and His church. I completely and totally agree with the song by Luke Bryan (Yes it is country) called Pray About Everything, I may not always do the best at prayin about everything but I try. I do know I feel better about life and the way things are turnin out when I do pray and read my scriptures. I love my family and my friends more than anyone of them know, all any of them have to do is ask and I will be there to help if possible. Things may not always turn out the way I want them to but I always have good intentions with what I do. If I offend any of you ever I apologize, I don't intend to do that.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Don't give up on your family. We love you very much and sometimes we need to do things at our own pace. But it does not hurt to give us a little nudge now and then.
=0) We are very proud of you and you are wonderful example. Just be patient with us and remember how much we love you.

Cassie said...

Hey, I like your blog. Especially the country music!
Don't worry too much. Family will always find a way to stick together. That's why we love them so much.