Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Positive Spin

When life throws trials, difficulties and whatever else it wants to throw at ya the best way to handle these things is to put a positive spin on it. Like when my truck's turbo came apart and went through the engine, it may of cost me 11 grand by the time I replaced the turbo, injectors, engine and upgraded the tranny, but this way I have practically a new truck with a whole bunch more power than a new one and I still owe less than it would cost me to buy a new truck, so I figure I am ahead of the game. Usually if somethin breaks I look at it as an excuse to upgrade. Or if something don't quite work the way I want it to, that is the way it was meant to happen and eventually somethin better will come along. That or when datin and it turns out that one or the other of the two of ya don't feel right about it, it was fun while it lasted and at least I got a good friend out of the deal. Like the old sayin "When life gives ya lemons, make lemonade," I plan on doin my best to make the best of the things I got, and to always look at things with a positive spin. It is by far better to be an optimist instead of a pessimist. Enjoy and do the best ya got

1 comment:

Kate said...

YAY!!! Just like my phone I "upgraded". Way to be positive!