Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pumpkins

Saturday a group of us rounded up pumpkins and put them to their demise by shooting them. It was quite the fun activity, the crazy thing is between 9 people we went through a hundred dollars in ammo!!!! But the pumpkins didn't survive. I have also decided that whenever I take a date with me shootin for some reason I do poorer than normal, maybe that is because I am distracted or something. All though this time I didn't feel so bad, cause she out shot everyone not just me. The only thing I should of done different on this whole adventure is make sure I had enough rounds left for my 45 to have a full clip, it is really kinda pointless to pack a pistol when it is empty. I got a minor lecture from a cop on Monday about that when I struck up a conversation with him about guns while I performed a quick fix on an instrument he brought in to work for me to check out. Well that be all I have to say about pumpkin shootin.

No comments: