Friday, October 24, 2008

Temples

Temples are amazing buildings, tomorrow morning I am goin to the 9th temple that I have been in. I am goin through the St Louis temple, I have been takin for granted the fact that I have a temple in my own backyard. I always feel better when I go through a session or baptisms or any of the options I have to do when i am there, so why do I rarely go. Maybe it is me doin terrible at keepin my life fully inline, but whatever it is I am gonna try to be better. After i first got my reccomend back two years ago, I finally went through a session in the last week of december and then i went to the temple every week up until summer hit and then i slacked off cause of the summer activities. But I noticed that lifes challenges were much easier to face the more I made it to the temple. I've had a chance to do a session in the IF Temple, Billings, San Diego, Sacramento, Salt Lake, Mesa, Jordan River, and Rexburg Temple. Now thanks to my branch havin a monthly temple night I make it to the temple at least once a month but I wouldn't mind gettin back to the weekly temple visits. Like my earlier blog about mountains the temple is one of my favorite places on this earth and maybe somethin to do with the fact that the mountains are referred to in the scriptures as Temples, maybe that is why they are both favorite places, cause they are both places where I can get closer to my Father in Heaven and Christ. I try to visit the different temples that I happen to be in the area for work, hence the opportunity and reason I am goin to the St Louis Temple tomorrow. Ok so my train of thought has been derailed so I am gonna end this blog now

No comments: