Saturday, October 18, 2008

Randomness

Those of you who know me, know I tend to be very random. For me randomness is normal, my brain works in random ways sometimes it confuses the crap out of me. But most times it all makes sense to me. It really doesn't make sense if you look at where a conversation started and where it ends up in a few minutes, cause random things cue different thoughts in my head. One minute I am thinkin bout work the next I am 50 miles a different direction. I enjoy random things, which would probably explain why my style of dress is a mix of a country boy and a snowboard punk, also called by some Redneck Gangsta, it all works for me. I enjoy things from country dancin to snowboardin to wakeboardin to movies to horses to just about anything. As in an earlier blog I stated that I prefer to be outside, yet cuddlin up and watchin a good movie is always a plus as well. I love old cars, big powerful trucks(yet I see a lifted truck as pointless), I am a people person(love bein around em), yet girls scare me. Life in general is good, if you enjoy random activities and random acts of kindness hang out with me cause both are very common comin from me.

No comments: