Friday, October 17, 2008

Mistakes

Mistakes are interesting things, sometimes they work out for your benifit and others they aren't any good at all. I have made my fair share of mistakes in my life, but the thing is each and every little mistake I make I learn from it. I grow and become a better person cause I have made the mistakes that I have. I can use the lessons I've learned to help out those around me that I know and love.
The thing that comforts me most is knowing that the Atonement is there to make it possible for me to recover from my mistakes. I know that just because I haven't always made the right choices I am not a lost cause as long as I turn to Christ and keep him as the center of my life. I try my hardest to do this, but sometimes I slip and fall. I know that my mission in life is to help my family realize that Christ is the center of everything and that we need to turn to him to find ourselves.
I also know that I have came a long ways in my life, I learned the hard way that it takes three to make a relationship work, and those three are God, me and the other person. I gave it my all and it wasn't enough, I needed to turn to God for the rest. And the other person wasn't willing to compromise. The biggest factor in why that relationship failed was because I didn't put God first in my life at that time, I now know that in order for things to work correctly that is what must happen.
But never the less I am bound to continue and make mistakes. All I can do is take those mistakes and turn them into lessons and learn from them. Then use them to make my life better and to help those around me if needs be.

No comments: