Friday, October 17, 2008

Mountains

The mountains are one of my favorite place to be, I love being in nature and away from all the city mumbo jumbo that goes on. I love nature, and I take advantage of the beauty that God surrounds me with. I never cease to be amazed by the colors and combinations that I can find when I am out there in nature. My favorite smell in the whole world is Fresh Pine and sage just after it rains.
Then there is the feelin of carvin up fresh powder on a beautiful hillside covered in snow through out the winter. It feels like you are floatin on a cloud when you are glidin over a couple inches of fresh snow. I am amazed at all the beautiful combinations of God's creations out there in the mountains, a beautiful clear starry night that surrounds a mountain silhouette or the sun goin down with clouds that light up in different colors. Rainbows, wildlife, lakes, flowers, you name it in nature and I probably love it. No I am not a tree hugger, and yes I like to hunt and fish, but I can still appreciate all the things in nature.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your first 2 blogs are good. Welcome to the blogging community!!