Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unanswered Prayers

There's an old Garth Brooks song called unanswered prayers, its got a really good message the only thing is the prayers really aren't unanswered, they are just answered differently then we wanted them to be. I have had quite a series of my prayers being answered that way lately and the more I look at them the more I realize just how right the answer was. I am so glad that God is in charge of my life, He really does know what is best for me. I am very grateful for the fact that by the end of the year my family will be sealed together, my parents then us kids to them, then my sister and her husband, then who knows I could be married by the end of the year as well. Life is crazy, but I love it. God is Great, Life is Good, and People are Crazy!!!!!! My modified version of the song by billy currington and I think it is so true. Just another blurb from the mind of a crazy countryboy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is so awesome Cody! I am so happy that your family is partaking of those temple blessings. How amazing. I also love how dilligent you are at keeping up this blog. Good job!