Monday, March 16, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

So this year I was expectin my birthday to kinda slide by without anything really happenin. My friends seemed to have other things in mind. As usual on Wednesday night I went country dancin the day before my birthday. Apparently during the RS dinner that night Alyssa and Deatra decided they were gonna throw a surprise birthday party at my house when I got home that night. On the way home Dave calls Deatra to tell her where we are at, shoulda given it away but I really didn't think anything of it because I was tired and not really thinkin. We get back I look over and see Sara's car, I think that looks like Sara's car and then I just blow it off and forget about it. I walk in the house after pullin my truck in the garage, stop for a second as I am turnin around the lights turn on and about a dozen people or so yell surprise. I jump probably close to a foot off the ground and drop the things in my hands. SO MUCH for gettin by with nothin happenin. I love my friends they sure mad me feel good that night and the day of my birthday! Lucky for them I was tired and didn't pick up on the things that woulda given it away.

2 comments:

Kate said...

We heart you Cody, and just wanted to make sure you knew how much we appreciated you! You are such a great guy and always willing to help out, and always a ray of sunshine. You are always genuinely happy to see me and that makes me feel good. Thanks for being you! :)

Cassie said...

Awesome! PS: Happy B-day. :)