Monday, February 9, 2009

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Have ya ever had those moments where as soon as the words come out of your mouth you think oh crap did I just say that? I seem to be doin quite well at that this last week, the one even got deemed worthy of bein put on a friends quote wall. Here is the conversation that took place on that one, Deatra says somethin like " a lady will come help with the heavy lifting" I say " Since when have you been a lady." Total open mouth insert foot moment, one of the great cases of your mouth running before your brain figures out what it is saying. I have had a few more moments like that this week, it is really quite annoyin when that happens cause whatever you were trying to say doesn't come out the way you intended it. Oh well it all works, I know I won't live those moments down for a while but at least all involved are laughing about it now. Moral of this story is to do your best at thinking before you speak.

No comments: