Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow

So last year I decided to invest in a helmet for snowboarding and yesterday I was really glad I did. I rolled over a couple times while snowboarding and am sure those would of hurt my head a whole lot worse without it. In fast and testimony meeting today Keith was talking about the things he loved to do and one of which is snowboarding. Which has me thinkin bout how I feel about it, I love it so much that I wish I could do it all year round. That is a big part of the reason I got on Kelly Canyon's ski patrol cause then I can do something I love and be doin service at the same time. If any of you have been payin attention to my status's on facebook I talk about snow alot that is because I love it. I also realized the other things in my life that I really love, My Family, The Gospel, The Temple, Country Dancing, Service. My life revolves around the things I love, I put the Gospel first, then my family, and whatever else needs to get done. A lot of times I put myself so far off the list that it seems like I don't have anytime for me, but that's just it as far as I am concerned I am happiest when I am helping those around me out. So in turn by puttin others first I still get my needs met. I will go and do whatever it is that God asks me to do.
There ya go another blip into the random thoughts of my head

No comments: